I hope trail and mountain lovers visiting or residing in Japan might find these custom annotated hiking maps useful.
These custom maps were created by importing GPX files from apps like Yamareco, Yamap or All Trails, into Google “My Maps”, annotating a bit, then setting them to be viewable publicly. The one for “Hiking Gear in Japan” was just created by hand.
- Hiking Gear in Japan (mostly Kanto area)
- Kamakura and Zushi Areas, Japan Hiking
- Hakone Area, Japan Hiking
- Tanzawa Area, Japan Hiking
- Mt. Takao, Hachioji Area, Japan Hiking
- Mt. Kurobi / Akagi, Gunma, Japan Hiking
- Mt. Daibosatsu, Yamanashi, Japan Hiking
See also some posts in my “Hiking” category, for more details on hikes to the above areas.